Don’t delay sending your beautiful cell images and videos to us, since the 2020 image and video competition is now open. This years’ prize is an Oura Ring! Entering the competition is easy, just send your image/s and/or video/s of cells cultured in GrowDex hydrogels or GrowInk bioinks along with your contact details to:
Now Open: UPM Biomedicals GrowDex and GrowInk image and video competition
In the email, please specify, which cells you have cultured, which product did you use and which imaging instrument you have used.
The winning entry will be announced at the 6th Annual Biomedicals Conference 17-18th September 2020, Helsinki, Finland where leading scientists will gather again to present and discuss the latest hot topics and trends in 3D cell culture, organ-on-a-chip models, 3D printing and much more.
The conference is open to scientists interested in 3D cell technology and offers both educational and networking opportunities. This year the conference is arranged as a live and online event. Register today through this link in order to guarantee your place (free).
Terms and conditions of the Image Competition:
- The prize for the winning entry is an Oura Ring. There is no cash alternative.
- The sender guarantees that they have permission to use and distribute the image and it is not under copyright.
- There are no restrictions on the number of images you may enter.
- There are no restrictions on the imaging technique or cell type used.
- Please use common imaging file formats for your submissions.
- By entering the competition, you agree that UPM may use the image for marketing purposes.
- Closing date for entries is Tuesday 15th September 24:00 GMT.
Please see below winning images from earlier years: