We are pleased to announce that our annual conference will be held this year 17 – 18 September at UPM Biofore House and online.
UPM 6th Annual Conference
17.9. - 18.9.2020
Here leading scientists will gather to present and discuss the latest hot topics and trends in the biomedicals area. Presentations will cover developments in 3D cell culture, organ-on-a-chip models, 3D printing and more. The online conference is open to all and offers both educational and networking opportunities.
- Juha Rantala, Misvik Biology
- Pauliina Munne, University of Helsinki, Translational Cancer Medicine Program
- Mikael Skurnik, University of Helsinki, Department of Bacteriology and Immunology
- Arto Merivaara, University of Helsinki, Division of Pharmaceutical Biosciences
- Karen Coopman, Loughborough University
- Peter Loskill, Fraunhofer Institute for Interfacial Engineering and Biotechnology IGB
- Vilja Pietiäinen, Institute for Molecular Medicine Finland (FIMM)
- Jan Bruder, Max Planck Institute for Molecular Biomedicine
- Brinton Seashore-Ludlow, Karolinska Institutet – SciLifeLab