This year we announce a new competition for the most interesting cell culture protocol used with GrowDex hydrogels or GrowInk bioinks. No matter which application you are working with or which cells you have cultured, we are interested to hear about your interesting results and the protocol you have used. The prize for the best protocol is an Oura Ring! For participating in the best protocol competition, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide the competition form to submit your protocol.
The winning entry will be announced at the 6th Annual Biomedicals Conference 17-18th September 2020, Helsinki, Finland where leading scientists will gather again to present and discuss the latest hot topics and trends in 3D cell culture, organ-on-a-chip models, 3D printing and much more.
The conference is open to scientists interested in 3D cell technology and offers both educational and networking opportunities. This year the conference is arranged as a live and online event. Register today through this link in order to guarantee your place (free).
Terms and conditions of the GrowDex/GrowInk protocol Competition:
- The prize for the winning entry is an Oura Ring. There is no cash alternative.
- The sender guarantees that they have permission to use and distribute the protocol and results, and they are not under copyright.
- There are no restrictions on the number submission you may enter.
- There are no restrictions on the cell type or application the protocol was used in.
- By entering the competition, you agree that UPM may use the protocol for marketing purposes.
- Closing date for entries is Tuesday 15th September 24:00 GMT.