This year, as the conference will be held mainly online, we will have a poster snapshot session, instead of a traditional scientific poster session. The poster snapshot sessions will be a virtual events taking place on 17th and 18th of September during the UPM Biomedicals conference on both days. The snapshot presentations will be live presentations and take the format of 4-5 slides presented to an audience over 5 mins followed with a separate Q&A session. The snapshot session presentations should include the following slides:
- Slide 1: Aims
- Slide 2: Materials & Methods
- Slide 3: Results
- Slide 4: Conclusions
If you want to participate and present your scientific poster during our poster snapshot session, please send your poster abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org and include preliminary slides for your snapshot presentation.
The best abstract and snapshot presentation is awarded with an Oura-Ring.
Terms and conditions:
- The prize for the winning entry is an Oura Ring. There is no cash alternative.
- The sender guarantees that they have permission to use and distribute the material provided in the poster and it is not under copyright.
- There are no restrictions on the number of abstract you may enter.
- Please use Word-file and PowerPoint-file for your submissions.
- By entering the competition, you agree that UPM may use the poster abstract, presentation and images for marketing purposes.
- Closing date for entries is Monday 7th September 24:00 GMT.